Muses Code JS
Where and when:
On 16th of November, at Microsoft Reactor 10/11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 (map)
What it's all about:
Our full day coding bootcamps are also a great opportunity to grow your network and meet new people with similar interests. Come and join our event for women with lunch provided.
What to bring with you:
- - laptop (if you do not have laptop write us directly - we will figure something out for you)
- - charger
- - desire to learn
- - good mood
- 9:45 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 10:30 Intro + Group formation
- 10:30 - 12:00 Coding workshop with help of mentors
- 12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:30 Guest Presentation
- 1:30 - 3:30 Coding workshop with help of mentors
- 3:30 - 3:45 Tea and sweets!
- 3:45 - 4:00 Wrap up, next steps
On the day attendees will work on workshop of their choice:
How much does it cost:
This event is FREE of charge. With food and drinks provided. It is possible because of our generous sponsors:
Amazing in-kind supporters:
And we are also backed up by fantastic Thinkmill, attentive mentors and energetic organisers :)
How to get a ticket:
Simply fill in the REGISTRATION FORM, with few questions so we can better organize day for you.
Can I bring my kid:
Absolutely! If you have no one to leave a kid with - bring him/her with you. When you filling in the form put +1 next to your name, so we know how many kids we might have on the day :)
Can I be a mentor on the day:
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to email us.